Admitted to practice in Minnesota's federal, state and administrative courts, Mark A. Fredrickson focuses on defending insurers, insureds, municipalities and transportation companies in personal injury, products liability and workers' compensation matters. Mark is a qualified neutral under Rule 114 of The Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
He is a member of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, DRI, various bar associations, served as a Director of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association from 2007-2010, and is presently serving as Vice President from 2012-2013. Mark has been named a "Super Lawyer" by Minnesota Law & Politics in 2003-2012.
In addition to a busy litigation practice, Mark writes professional articles and presents seminars on the areas of his practice. Mark has written and edited a Products Liability Deskbook and A Daubert Supplement. He is an author of the Minnesota chapter of DRI's "Products Liability Defenses: A State by State Compendium." He is an author of MDLA's release Deskbook and numerous articles published in the FDCC Quarterly and Minnesota Defense, among other publications.
Outside of the office, he enjoys sports, reading, traveling, and spending time with his wife, Julia, and their children, Katie and Jack.
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Minnesota, 1990
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota J.D. Honors: Cum Laude
- St. Olaf College B.A. Honors: Cum Laude
- Super Lawyer- Minnesota Law & Politics and Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2003 - 2010
- Minnesota Super Lawyer, 2011 - 2012
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, 2007 - Present
- - Vice President
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, 2004 - Present
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association